Expert James Hardie® installations for homes.
The right siding can dramatically boost your home's appearance.
When selecting siding, there are five basic issues to consider:
- Energy Efficiency: heck the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding.
- Aesthetics: Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
- Durability: Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
- Versatility: Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home's exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
- Constant Production Manager Interaction - You get a single point-of-contact that ensures your project gets done your way without miscommunications.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your siding project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The Production Manager is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!